Welcome to the Yarn Shop!!
New Summer Classes!
Please see our Classes Page
for new classes beginning
June 20, 2015.
More new yarns are arriving, including 11 colors of "Mimi", 100% mink; "Autumn Wind", a cotton/cashmere blend from Lotus-Trendsetter yarns; two cotton/rayon yarns for spring and summer, "Divino" and "Phoenix". Come and check them out!
- Kuryeon, (100% wool, worsted weight) from Noro. This is just a few of the 15 beautiful colors.
- Super bulky yarns are in demand these days. This is Gemini, from Tahki Yarns. We have five colors of this 80%wool, 20% acrylic yarn. It knits to 9 st. over 4 inches.
- This is Marte, 70% acrylic, 30% wool. It knits to 7 st. over 4 inches.
We are looking for feedback from you, our customers, on the following:
1. Shop Hours - we want to extend our hours to make them more convenient for you. Please contact us with your suggestions, via E mail or phone, or in person. Obviously, we cannot honor all requests, but we are looking for input from you.
2. Future Classes - please let us know if you would be interested in classes not previously offered, and we will do our best.
3. If your Knitting Group would like to schedule a group visit, we would love to have you. Just let us know, and we will be ready for you!
The Woolly Lamb in beautiful East Aurora, is a fun, friendly, old fashioned yarn shop, where you should be able to find just about everything you're looking for and more.
The staff is knowledgeable and enthusiastic, the atmosphere is relaxed, fun, and very helpful. You'll find lots of samples, books, patterns, and accessories to inspire you!
The inventory is quite large and varied. You'll find carefully selected yarns from all over the world. Go to our Yarn Page to take a closer look.Visit us at the shop; it's worth the trip. Or if you're looking for friendly service and hard to find yarn, you can also order yarn by phone.